Tuesday, February 22, 2011

They come in 3's

Somebody once told me, “good luck comes in three’s.”

I had too many prayer requests the past year, as I have gone through a lot in many aspects: family, career, health, personal struggles. I just had too many to pray for, whenever I did pray, I could not single out what to pray for the hardest. Then came along this one piece of good news regarding my daughter’s medical condition (a separate story altogether) followed, in just two days, by another news that would help us go through Yana’s condition. Then the thought that maybe, the third good news was to come along to complete my trio. After a week, it did. I was so overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude!
New workplace. "Greener" pasture.
In a few weeks’ time, I’ll be transferring to a new job. New environment (full of greens!), new challenges, new friends, perhaps. I so look forward to that! And the best part, I can spend more time with my daughters! Isn’t that lovely? The thought excites me. I am still in the process of completing outstanding projects and delivering commitments, and it takes so much of my time and energy. Once I am done with this, I am so going to write down everything! As for now, back to work for me.

2 comments:

  1. Nanay Ayie! Just found out your blog! Keep on posting. Yun nga lang gusto mo na pala maging DANCER... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you mare at ako rin ay excited na sa paglipat mo sa lugar na ma-green (diba favorite color mo yun) :)

    ReplyDelete